Speaking of collectibles....

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I advertised on my local "Freecycle" board, :blushing:shamelessly:blushing: asking if anyone had any 'old' photography equiptment collecting dust that they might like to get rid of. (I wasn't looking for anything valuable....just some old stuff to practise with...)

I got a call from a woman who had a bunch of film. I went and picked it up....and it was film I'd never seen before (that's not saying much :lol:), and apparently have no use for (it doesn't "fit" either of my cameras). But, some of it was 'best before' 1997!!!! :greenpbl: Is that considered collectible!!?? LOL!!

Oh, and the real shocker, was the package of flash bulbs....I don't think I've seen those since....well....the 70s!!!! :D

:wink:

Some films are collectible, even if they are expired. Small run films, by all means as well.

Oh...yer kidding!!?? :crazy:

Ok...:sillysmi:...well, one of them says.. "Kodak ISO 200/24*, 12 exp 28x28 mm, 24 exposure" with a best before date of 12/1991. They are all that size...with various best before dates...11/1994....05/1993...etc. I have about 16 of those...Some are priced..$5.67, $6.09... Then there is a 5 pack, "Official Film of the Olympic Games" wrapped in plastic, same size, best before 05/1995.

And then the flashes...which are just kind of cool to see again! It says to "use them with "F" of "X" synchonization at shutter speeds up to 1/60 sec." if that means anything to anyone!

If you tell my any of these are collectors items....I'll fall over!! :clap: LOL!!

I'd hang on to the Olympic film if I were you. While it's not worth a ton of money, it's still a collectible. Check the eBay to see prices on some older films. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back