Speaking of Jedi...

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This photo didn't really turn out like what i had planned, but the first time i saw it i instantly thought of a Star Wars Imperial Walker... i think that's what they are called, i have seen the movies, but i'm not really a star wars geek... so anyways, i thought i would make a few small modifications... i couldn't really find the right thread for something silly like this, so if this is the wrong one, i apologize in advance, please move somewhere more appropriate. :)

imperialwalkerorimper-rileywalker.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: realy funny

the get referred to in episode 5/Empire as "imperial walkers", someone is more of a geek about the films than he wants to let one......

excellent, like it!

JonathanM said:
the get referred to in episode 5/Empire as "imperial walkers", someone is more of a geek about the films than he wants to let one......

excellent, like it!

that's the scene i was thinking of, with all the ice in the beginning of that movie! if seeing that movie 3 or 4 times in 25 years makes me a geek, then i'll take it... ;) i'm glad everyone is enjoying this as much as me, thx for the comments!

Boltthrower said:
The All Terrain Armored Transport or as jocose said AT-AT W0000t
that scene was from the battle on Hoth
Hoth is the 6th planet of the Hoth system

ok I'm going to shut up before I get called a Star Wars geek

too late ;)

but seriously, what is the imperial walker then, the smaller ones?

Imperial walker was a term used By foot Solders of the Rebel Alliance

The 2 legged one was the AT-ST (All Terrain Scout Transport) or "Scout walker"
The ATST was used for Recon & Patrolling since they are smaller & more agile Than the AT-AT "imperial walker"

ok Now I'm going to shut up before I really get tagged as a SW geek

Most reactions

Back