Special Donation!! ATTN: Raj_55555

Those look great! I can't wait to see more of your work!!!

Excellent shots Raj !!! ;) Just brings huge smiles here mate and all very well taken. Just remember it takes time to get use to a new type of camera and the only time you should compare them to what you are use to, is after about 3 months :) It takes time and practise before you come to terms with something new.

Anyway, old man raving, LOL. Have fun and great to see.

Danny.

Wow a truly amazing donation and Raj great job at using such a generous gift!

What a great community effort! Great people here!
Wow a truly amazing donation and Raj great job at using such a generous gift!
Those look great! I can't wait to see more of your work!!!
Oh, I didn't know this was the same camera from the other thread lolz. Congrats raj!

Thank you so much guys, and yes it is truly amazing! :)

Excellent shots Raj !!! ;) Just brings huge smiles here mate and all very well taken. Just remember it takes time to get use to a new type of camera and the only time you should compare them to what you are use to, is after about 3 months :) It takes time and practise before you come to terms with something new.

Anyway, old man raving, LOL. Have fun and great to see.

Danny.

Thanks Danny, and I'll keep your words in mind! I'm so glad you like these.. :D

This is outstanding. Raj, Im sorry the bag didnt make it. You can purchase 2 new ones for the cost of the shipping my old one...... But nonetheless, this is great example of how people from around the world having never met, can support and help each other. It really is a great inspirational story at the very least. I really look forward to seeing what else you post.

Cheers, my friend.
Jake

This is outstanding. Raj, Im sorry the bag didnt make it. You can purchase 2 new ones for the cost of the shipping my old one...... But nonetheless, this is great example of how people from around the world having never met, can support and help each other. It really is a great inspirational story at the very least. I really look forward to seeing what else you post.

Cheers, my friend.
Jake

:) Don't worry about it Jake, and besides your intent to help was more than enough for me. I was humbled by all your wishes & contributions, I hope I can pay it forward someday.. Thank you so much Jake :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back