Speed is not a blur

furiousfiero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img4924li9.jpg

well i cropped it a bit because some of the greenery seems pointless and the dirt seemed kinda distracting and not needed in the least. plus i played with the levels a little. contrast and i sharpened it some. i hope you dont mind.
biker1.jpg

well i cropped it a bit because some of the greenery seems pointless and the dirt seemed kinda distracting and not needed in the least. plus i played with the levels a little. contrast and i sharpened it some. i hope you dont mind.
biker1.jpg

Thanks! It looks better.

I ride myself and regularly attend the British Superbike events

One thing that always stands out is the colour on raceday.

just done a colour boost and crop

img4924li9.jpg

The second edit does make the rider look a lot better and a lot sharper, but it makes the background look overly saturated. This might require some delicate PP or an unsharp mask.

I think it needs a tighter crop all together.
Also Ive rotated it slightly to increase the feeling of speed.

img4924li9a.jpg

^ i like the rotate as it does give it a feeling of speed, but i think the crop is a bit too much. (This is probably more the biker in me talking than the n00b photographer).

To the OP: great shot..where was it taken?

I think the last crop is better than the others. The first crop puts the biker very close to the center of the frame, and taking offa bit of the right gives the feeling the rider is moving through the frame.

Most reactions

Back