Speedway Images

FOTO-GRAFFIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fotograffic.fpic.co.uk
OK as the trial worked here are a few of the shots I took on the night.
I was looking for different angle to the normal run of the mill shots of riders leaning into corners. trying to focus on just one rider in the group and letting the rest run out of focus - not sure if it works getting shots from outside the 'Green' isn't a problem but getting good angles without the fence cutting off part of the action is. Comments please -

1)

IMG_5923.jpg

2)

IMG_5932.jpg

3)

IMG_6015.jpg

4)

IMG_6053.jpg

5)

IMG_6083.jpg

Enjoy

Great series! I liiiikeee! #2 stands out for me here. Great angle and the cropping fits it well. ;-)

Wow...what an awesome series. Very well done. Love em all.

Like 1 because of the fact you can see the shale flying about but I'd be tempted to lighten the eye area of his face

2 is the Classic shot I always like ( just look at my site )

3 well you can't go wrong with a bit of showboating can you

4 not so sure about but I can see what your doing, making the Bulldog rider stand out

5 is great and its not a shot you often see

The colours are nice and bright, exposure is spot on and they are they nice and clean

Nice one Ray but where are the Cheerleaders ???

darin3200 said:
#2 is great

Thanks Darin3200 & JJP - #2 is the classic inside bend shot as they come into turn 1 or 3. You look through the racing mags and 90% of the shot are simular hence why I want a different angle and different approach. Don't get me wrong the classic shot is still something to produce.
If you look at #4 where I am trying to isolate the rider from the home team in the gaggle of riders but to produvce this in the camera has not worked and it requires some post image work to really bring out the effect.
Thanks for taking the time to comment
Regards

Most reactions

Back