• Apples

Results are only viewable after voting.

MisterMiagi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mountain Peaks of the Rockies-10.jpg

All I have to say about the Rockies is WOW. So much nature, so many landscapes, animals, colors and places to photograph and capture videos. I only spent a week there but this is what I gathered. Let me know what you guys think. There are also some timelapses in the video.

Please note: "Apples" is NOT an acceptable poll option. "Bacon" is the ONLY acceptable alternative. Lived in the Rockies of southern BC (Crow's Nest Pass region) for many years. Where were you?

Please note: "Apples" is NOT an acceptable poll option. "Bacon" is the ONLY acceptable alternative. Lived in the Rockies of southern BC (Crow's Nest Pass region) for many years. Where were you?

Haha. Nice, for how long? We spent a few days in Jasper, a few in Banff, and a couple of days seeing the IceField Parkways. It was awesome.

Yup - a great place to photograph and so many things to photograph. IMHO, one of the best places in the world for a photographer to do landscapes, flowers, animals, birds, etc. It takes me only about 45 minutes to be there. In the summer (June-July), the wildflowers are also fantastic and some of the waterfalls are to die for. I am glad you enjoyed your trip. I enjoyed the video - even recognized a few of the places.

WesternGuy

The Rockies are my spirit animal....or something like that.
I can drive to Jasper in about 4 hours but sadly I don't get out there nearly as much as I would like.

Several of the best photos I've ever taken, came from a week long ThePhotoForum meet up that we had in the Rockies, in the summer of 2007.
Rocky Mountain Meet-up - July 2007 | Photography Forum

Most reactions

Back