Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

How do you guys like this one?

Kruisspin.jpg

Grtz,

Pablo

I really dislike spiders IRL but I really like the symmetry of this shot. Good job :)

I took a shot this past summer almost identical to that of the same kind of spider that was hanging around in my shed for quite a while. As you already know these spiders hang on their webs upside down and my spider as it seems yours is was in front of a window. I had to shoot mine through a dirty window as I never clean the one in my lawn equipment shed. I was going to post the image here but I don't want to hijack your thread. Think this is an orb weaver.

Jerry

This spider wasn't hanging in front of a window (luckily for my ringflash). This one is called Araneus diadematus. Well, you can post the image if you want, kinda curious now.

This spider wasn't hanging in front of a window (luckily for my ringflash). This one is called Araneus diadematus. Well, you can post the image if you want, kinda curious now.

Okay, here it is.

Jerry

UndersideofSpider006copy.jpg

They really look a lot alike :D.. But still look different thought, especially in saturation I think. I like yours too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back