Spiral Unnerving

Love the shadows!

Glad you didn't drop your camera, or you!

hahah... me too. That would have been... dramatic. :)

This is easily one of the best shots I've seen of this sort. Everyone has at least one, and this one in particular is very, very strong. I really like it. Well done, indeed. I'd love some EXIF info. :)

Wow, high praise. Thank you! :) I think the IEXIF info should still be embedded. Let me know if not. I can't tell from this PC. :)

If you weren't drunk, it doesn't count. ;)

Nicely done, by the way

hahaha... thanks. No, unlike SOME photographers, I actually don't drink at weddings where I'm shooting. :) (you wouldn't believe the stories)

had to look away...

got vertigo!

hahah.. try actually hanging over the side. :)

This is the second time I do this with one of your photos this week, and am only doing it because I really like what you're producing. So many possibilities! This is just a suggestion, nothing else. (Let me know if you prefer me to delete it.)

View attachment 12283

Neat! No, no need to delete it. It's interesting to see what taking the colors away does. I think I might like it b/w but not turned. I very much like the downward flow of it the way I have it, but the b/w conversion really puts a razor's edge on the spiral, which is neat.

I dig this one!

Thanks. :)

You're a genius.

Mark

Hey, Chris was the one who brought the beautiful model. I just put some different make-up on her :)

:lol:

This model was kinda moody. All ups and downs all the time. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back