Splash

RoffleWoffle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are some photos I took tonight with my P880. I just set a cup upside down in the sink and started the sink dripping. It took me around 25 tries to get these three pics. They are raw images, I haven't cropped them or anything yet.
Please note this is more of a learning project then anything else, but I would still like some C&C.
1000225small4rr.jpg

1000227small8ie.jpg

1000229small0hs.jpg

:thumbup: nice ,,try some with the drip going into the glass full of water thats even better and add some bright colour like blue card or a light source ,,,or even better do it all outdoors,,,,they are great

Like I said, this is just a test, but I'm really interested in this kind of thing. I'm hoping to take pictures of water balloons being popped- a milisecond afterwards, there's still a ball of water w/out any rubber on it!

cool cant wait to see the results...me thinks someone is going to get wet to make it happen though :lol:

That would be very interesting to see! I didn't know there would be a ball of water for a split second. If you can get it to work for you, I'd be eager to see the shots. I like water shots like this. The second one just catches my eye and looks so refreshing, because the water almost seems to be pouring out from the upside down glass.

:)

For a P&S camera those are just stunning! Just think what you could do with a SLR :thumbup:

mmmm, thats great...
I`m a total looser at this....one day I will make something like that _)

Try a few night ones tossing a glow stick up in the air and look at the results ,,there funny as hell ,,,,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back