Spooky Spiders!

pixinymph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to this site (as if no one would notice, lol).
I LOVE photography!
Have loved it since childhood, but never got the chance to explore photography until adulthood. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

I'm really glad I found this forum. I usually don't have anyone to show my photos to! (fiance doesn't count since he *has* to look!)

October is my MOST favorite month of the year. I tried getting some nice Fall photos when we visited a state park this weekend, but there just wasn't much going on.. except for the cool breeze.. and the massive spider webs swaying in the trees... nearly all occupied by HUGE eight-legged ooky-spooky spiders!! These spiders were just so big.. it was hard to stand still to take the shot without shaking. Plus some were like 3 stories high in the trees! I was afraid one would just jump right off its web and onto my face!!

spookyspider2x.jpg

spookyspider3x.jpg

spookyspider1x.jpg

spookyspiderx.jpg

Spooky enough?

(the camera I used to take these shots is new to me, a replacement from canon when we sent in our old camera for repair. a newer model with neat features. i'm still learning how to use it.)

Odd... very odd... no replies 4 hours after the original post doesn't mean a "lack of interest", it means people are busy with work, classes or otherwise having things to do and haven't got around to posting yet (especially since this is one of many posts that need replying too). I'm sure there were some interesting spider shots here... maybe you could re-upload them?

Hey, Pixinymph, I am only seeing you for the first time ever on this forum and you are already miffed and say we don't like newbies. How can you be so swift. What do you expect members to do? Be on the forum 24 hours a day? That is expecting a bit much...!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back