Spoonbill up close

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This guy came within 20 metres of my pop up Hide - be rude not to Photograph him :) I love the way they feed - left right left right along the bottom of the lake its constant :)

Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm G lens - hand held

DSC03766 by Les Moxon, on Flickr

I think I was spotted by this one :)

DSC03764 Spoonbill up close by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Les :)

Nice set. I only see the roseate spoonbills around here and they feed the same way, a constant left to right and back.

You are showing off now. Rare birds, perfect exposure for whites and ideal reflections all beautifully rendered. Think I'll take up knitting.😂😂

Nice set. I only see the roseate spoonbills around here and they feed the same way, a constant left to right and back.
I would love to Photograph those- Never seen one in person you ,understand only google ;)
Wonderful shots! Love the reflections.
Thank you Jeff :)
You are showing off now. Rare birds, perfect exposure for whites and ideal reflections all beautifully rendered. Think I'll take up knitting.😂😂
Ha ha No please don't do that, I am a Professional Photographer, I do this for a living - so my images should be as you describe, surely?

Thank you for your comments - nice of you to take the time and I'm happy to answer any questions on how I shot these images or any other you see from me!

Les :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back