Spooooky !!! (C&C)

kalni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this photo for some reason, its unsettling and I love the grain around the bulb. There was some PP that went into it, mostly decreased the saturation..

4957109626_b96e0be101_b.jpg

heh. That's actually pretty cool, IMO. Nice mood (not sure about spooky, but I see where you're going...), nice angles, nice exposure. Very nice.

I might have tried several compositions on this ... it feels like it needs a little shifting and adjustment on the angles, but still... very nice.

Thanks guys :)
I agree, on a second look though it doesn't look all that spooky, maybe
I should change the thread title to "The Bomb Shelter" or something.
On a related note though, how DO you change a thread title ? I tinkered
around but couldn't find any button or option, or am I allowed to change
it at all ?

Definitely an awesome grainy effect on the picture.

Nice! Some people will tell you it's depressing (I get that all the time), but just tell them photos are like ink blots - you see yourself in them.

Do you think it would be better or worse if you got rid of the two little white lines on the left-hand wall? I can't decide.

Nice! Some people will tell you it's depressing (I get that all the time), but just tell them photos are like ink blots - you see yourself in them.

Do you think it would be better or worse if you got rid of the two little white lines on the left-hand wall? I can't decide.

Nice observation! I didn't notice them before :)

Nice picture and point of view! Also the atmosphere you created is real nice... Did this need a lot of work in photoshop?

I would have put the mirror completely in the picture and perhaps use a portrait format?

Good work!

Reminds me of my travels in a high res. video game.
"Half-life" or "Bioshock"

Most reactions

Back