Sports Photographer from South Carolina.

15bps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am just starting to get into photographing Paintball Tournaments after a foot injury has sidelined me from playing. I own several websites one of which is not finished yet and will be a central hub for all of my site when finished. It will be 15bps.com. Bps stand for Balls Per Second. In paintball the guns are capped at that many shots per the rules. I also own and run forum, www.pbunderworld.com and my photos are stored at www.tigspix.com with over one million hits in 2 weeks of launching it I consider it a small success. I am no computer genius or photographer but I am learning both fast. I live in the upstate of south carolina but travel all over to take pictures.

Here is some of my favorite shots, just because they are freinds of mine that have supported me in my new journeys of the websites.
DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

Welcome to TPF.

Right now I am using my photos mostly for advertising purposes. I water mark them and post them to the public and the kids put them all over the internet. Free advertsing on every site that the kids hang out on.

Most reactions

Back