Spring Break

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So for those of you that get spring break what are your plans???

My break isn't until next week, but I'm headed to Arkansas and Tennessee...hopefully will take loads of pics on the trip and cross fingers with my new camera :)

I'll be heading out to visit my sister in Vienna...Oh yes, it will be fun. I'll have 20 rolls with me and it's what I consider to be my first big shoot.

Weeell...the original plan was to go to JT with everyone else. But...since my hours got cut, and I can't afford it, (I'm still taking the days off) I'm spending as much time as I can with my boyfriend (I actually dont' have a spring break, but it's his break), and I'm we're going on a shopping spree and I'm helping him pick everything out and start moving into his new place. Then, over the summer, he'll move in completely, temporarily. He'll still live with his dad through the school year (cuz it's only an hour to school from his dads, and two hours to school from his new place) I'm pretty excited for him though...I mean..it's pretty neat. He and his dad built the place...just the two of them. His dad bought some land, and they are going to eventually build the main house...but for now, they have the garage done, with an apartment for Erik above it...I'm jealous, cuz it's bigger than MY apartment!!! :) So yeah....break is all about Erik this year. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back