..:: Spring Forest Panorama (2 Photo-Panorama) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
forestpanorama.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! I love the look of the moss on the tree bark, the fallen trunk, and the leaf-strewn path. And we know Lafoto is going to love the colour of this one!

Thanks for sharing this one. Is it near where you live?

Thank you Antarctican. It's a 90 min drive away from where I live. My family has a weekend-house there, so we visit this place a lot. Still this was deep in the actual forest. I had to hike an hour to get there.

Well, I cannot NOT open a thread that promises me views of spring forests!
And I'm glad I opened this one.
Not that I weren't all SURROUNDED by forests like this one... but I still love to see their sight (au naturel as well as in photos) over and over again. Thank you!

OK, I should add that around here, all the forests have FLAT grounds. As this is about the flattest part of all of Germany. So there are no such romantic outcrops and hills and rocks here...

i love this. im usually rough but i must say theres not ONE thing i dont like about this. the connect, subject, color everything is perfect. nice work man.

i love this. im usually rough but i must say theres not ONE thing i dont like about this. the connect, subject, color everything is perfect. nice work man.
I'm glad i could please a critical eye. Glad you like it.

Very nice, Mersad.
Thank you very much Fox Paw!

There's too much green............................LOL

But really, it's a really pretty product and technically perfect, as far as I can tell. Nice job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back