Spring-green close-up (continuation of "THE colour...")

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some close-ups taken on the same day (1 May 07):

lwenzahn2.jpg

Okay, one is not quite so green,but just wait for the rest :greenpbl:

lwenzahn1.jpg

frhlingsgrn06.jpg

frhlingsgrn09.jpg

frhlingsgrn10.jpg

Which of the last two do you prefer and why?
Fewer leaves but busier background or many leaves as green-within-green?

And every year when spring rolls around, I say to myself: NO MORE PHOTOS of budding trees, you already have SO MANY, but I cannot hold on to myself. My love for this colour will invariably break through and make me take photos of this kind :roll: ....

I really like number 2! As for the last two, I pick the last. I feel it has more to it, photo-wise.

And yes, I love this color too. :mrgreen:

#3 !! not extremely sharp on the left side, but those leaves are so isolated and wonderfully backlit.

Nice composition too!

With the conditions you had, the close ups work much better than those in the other thread, IMHO. I particularly like #3 and of the last two #4 works better for me...fewer leaves means it is easier to find a subject to focus on so I look at it in more detail and for longer. #5 just gets a glance because it's to busy.

Mike

My Sigma DG 1:4,5.6 in macro mode, i.e. between 200 and 300mm.

Though, hang on: this does not apply to 2 and the last two ... same lens, but zoomed in. Not macro mode.

This one was taken with the lens in macro mode, SpaceNut, but on another occasion, some 2 1/2 weeks previous to the above ones (which I all took on 1 May):

frhlingsgrn12april.jpg

But I am not happy with composition here.
Just thought I'd find a pic for you that follows the theme of this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back