spring has died for me.

def. tommorow, i would of had them earlier but i couldent see out my window, a little rail about waist high to me (im 5'7) is gone at the moment..o-my , shoveling tommorow!

quick snap of out back, this is about 7 or 8 steps up....gone
IMG_0943.jpg

One of my friends works in a hotel right next to the Westin, in Atlanta.She said they did not even hear the tornado come through. Just the sirens in the buildings went off.
And here, we did not get any tornados. Which is surprising, because we def. have our share. Just last year, it demolished so many parts of our town. It took out neighborhoods, hotels, restaurants, and whatever else....messed up Hwy 185 or i-85..whatever you want to call it.

it was horrrrrrrrrible.
but did you hear about that on the news?, NAHH.

what was the date of the tornado that ripped through your town?

just as we thought the snow was gone, grass was showing and sun was shinning...BOOM, 25 cm of snow last week, and today..we are currently getting 40-65cm!!:banghead: this is getting to be to much now, it should be sunny and grass and birds and flowers!!!:soapbox:

i am not a happy person at the moment.

Ditto. Nearly everyone in the cities was breaking out their shorts (35 degree weather=heat wave!!!). Snow is just depressing at this point. :puke-rig:

snow..........i hate it

IMG_0948.jpg

wanna go for a quick drive?. oh sure!!, but we can't because we can't find our cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, look at the drift in front of the car on the right!!! Holy Toledo!! And that car is truly buried. Did they cancel school today?

yes :biggrin:, we couldent find our steps this morning, it was just walk and hope for the best(ending up waist high in snow)

Does anyone else find it humorous that Canadians like to brag about how cold it is there? :lol:

Especially when it's only -4!!!!

-4!? That's nothing!!! It was below that a LOT this year here in North Central IL! Please don't tell me that's teh best you got in Canada! :lol:

Snow isn't so bad if you don't have anywhere to go and you can go back inside where it is warm and then back home when you get bored with it. I've never actually lived anywhere where is snowed more than once every 10 or so years...

Does anyone else find it humorous that Canadians like to brag about how cold it is there? :lol:

Actually I find it hilarious that someone from Texas has got the stones to finger anybody, let alone Canadians for bragging. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back