Spring is on its way!

Nice images - obviously Spring is coming to your part of the world a lot sooner than it is to mine :biggrin-93: . My only comments would be that I would have removed the small sticks (twigs?) sticking into the pictures in the first and last ones before I shot the flowers. They are distractions from the main subject and take away from the overall image. There is nothing wrong with a bit of "house keeping" in this type of close-up - I do it all the time.

WesternGuy

Lovely. I really like the second one.

Can't wait till it visits me too!

As I sit here freezing in this Wyoming blizzard.... I'm a little jealous of those who are experiencing Spring.

Nice images - obviously Spring is coming to your part of the world a lot sooner than it is to mine :biggrin-93: . My only comments would be that I would have removed the small sticks (twigs?) sticking into the pictures in the first and last ones before I shot the flowers. They are distractions from the main subject and take away from the overall image. There is nothing wrong with a bit of "house keeping" in this type of close-up - I do it all the time.

WesternGuy

Thank you ^^ Yeah I figured I should have cleaned a bit around it but it was too late xD And spring is not usually here around this time, this year it is pretty early.

Thanks for the comments guys ^^

Thank you very much ^^ And a sad news is that I just got 5cm of snow o_O

kod nas je krenuo padati nocas a sad se vec topi... strasno, klima nam je postala uzasna

kod nas je krenuo padati nocas a sad se vec topi... strasno, klima nam je postala uzasna

Ista situacija evo i kod mene :/ Ovo najvise mrzim :(

Sorry for foreign language guys

Most reactions

Back