www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some icicles.

Attachments

• $Ice.jpg
    $Ice.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 110
really love how you have taken this pic!! reminds me of one of those conan films with all the ice everywhere, kinda enchanted, earie effect!!

This is awesome...it might sound silly but I like how the corners are dark almost like a frame..makes the ice stick out... :thumbsup:

I love it, I like the DOF and I agree the vingetting adds to the interest of the shot. Was this taken recently?

Very cool shot. :thumbup:

If you only knew how many attempts I made over the past winter, without success. Well done.

pursuer said:
I love it, I like the DOF and I agree the vingetting adds to the interest of the shot. Was this taken recently?

Thanks for the comments. This was taken around the end of March/start of April, after a big dump of snow, followed by the return of spring like weather.

LilCujo said:
This is awesome...it might sound silly but I like how the corners are dark almost like a frame..makes the ice stick out... :thumbsup:

i agree. i like it!

Nice stuff Mike.

Which film?

danalec99 said:
Nice stuff Mike.

Which film?

Thanks Danalec,

This was taken on cheap film...either Kodak Max or Black's house brand (which is a Fuji product, I think). ISO 400. Scan to CD. Sharpening in PS.

Most reactions

Back