Spring Time and the Livin is Easy

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my rabbit Charlie. I had intended this to be a sunny shot but the sun went right behind the clouds when I took it. Anyway, tell me what you think. Thanks!

TheLivinIsEasy.jpg

This is my rabbit Charlie. I had intended this to be a sunny shot but the sun went right behind the clouds when I took it.
Good thing the sun went behind the clouds when you took this or you would have had exposure issues...either the whites of your rabbit would have been all blown out with the rest of the image exposed properly or it would have exposed the whites correctly or on the underexposed side and the rest of the image would have been underexposed.

Cute picture...where are the Easter Eggs?

Thank you for the comment, Samanax. I also thought it was an appropriate image to post the day after Easter.

Actually, I have sucessfully exposed this bright white rabbit and its surroundings before in the sunlight. Though, as you figured, it was a lot more difficult. I wanted that sunlight to give it a more warm feeling than the cloudy shot did.

Thanks again for your comment, I appreciate it.

The rabbit is nicely exposed by the shadows are very, very dark with no detail in them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back