Springtime in the Smokeys

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these shots a couple years ago in the Great smokey Mountains at Cades Cove. You've probably been there if you're one of the 11 million people a year that I have to dodge in traffic every day LOL. Please C&C.

scenerypics004.jpg

scenerypics003.jpg

scenerypics002.jpg

Beautiful! I would gladly dodge all the drivers to see such a beautiful site such as this. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice!

I think that they might possibly be even better with a little more contrast? I don't know if my monitor is messed up but from here it looks as though they could use some more "pop"....thats just nit picky though:sexywink:

Very nice!​

I think that they might possibly be even better with a little more contrast? I don't know if my monitor is messed up but from here it looks as though they could use some more "pop"....thats just nit picky though:sexywink:

I got these with my first digital camera a 2.3?MP Kodak point and shoot. They're just about all PP'd out.

id like to see some sunrises over that

Very nice photos! I took a few in the fall of last year..and none of them turned out this nice. It was still a bit hazy when I was there last..Maybe this coming Spring I'll get another good chance.

Very nice captures! I think maybe I would have "cloned" out the fence posts & wire in #1 & #2. To me they are a little distracting. But very well done. If (and when) I win the lottery, I have many places I'd like to visit and take pictures. Thanks for sharing! By the way, welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions

Back