Squirrels are evil......

terri said:
I would advocate, in the name of saving fuel, that you not visit your in-laws, period. I believe they would understand.

What's a Murano??? :scratch:

Here's my baby:

10---2003-1119_edited_RS.jpg

10---2003-1118_edited_RS.jpg

Seriously, is that true? I would think that logistically not possible, if for no other reason the drag factor.

It's pretty aerodynamic, but that savings really comes in because of the tranny--there are no gears in the car, but rather cone-shaped pulleys. I'm literally less than a hundred RPM above idle and doing 80mph (under 2000RPM).
But then I don't know how boxy a vehicle this is. How fast you comfortably go is your call, of course. What is the visibility like on that stretch of road? Flat and clear? Or dense with a treeline right up to the side of the highway? I think your risk factor is much higher if you basically have a blind area (being a dense treeline) coming within several feet of your speeding vehicle. What is the terrain and the associated likelihood of anything coming out onto the highway? Let that be your guide.

Oh I agree completely. I was just making a hypothetical. There are very few things I really pride myself on, but I am a damn good driver. And I can't believe how many utter and complete morons there are on the road. Another thing my old driver's ed teacher said: "You don't have to be the best driver in the world. You just have to be better than everyone else on the road."

molested_cow said:
Murano is one of the most beautifully designed SUV out there.
It sure is unique. But it is technically not an "SUV". Murano is built on Altima's platform; a crossover.

Shark, did you consider the FX35/45 while you were in the market?

[rant]
Now this may be a mostly emotional viewpoint but .......
With what us selfish humans are doing to the earth and its other inhabitants...well it reinforces why I cherish the innocence of animals and kids more then some big , dumb , self-destructive humans lol !
Time and & time again I see us goin about like we have more right to this earth then other living things.
[/rant]

Luminosity said:
[rant]
With what us selfish humans are doing to the earth and its other inhabitants...well it reinforces why I cherish the innocence of animals and kids more then some big , dumb , self-destructive humans lol !
Time and & time again I see us goin about like we have more right to this earth then other living things.
[/rant]

:love: Loves Lumi like a soul sister from across the globe... :love:

Rant, baby, rant. Isn't she hot??? :wink:

terri said:
Luminosity said:
[rant]
[/rant]

:love: Loves Lumi like a soul sister from across the globe... :love:

Rant, baby, rant. Isn't she hot??? :wink:

:lol: :hug: Loves ya right back kiddo ! :love:

The damn squirrels are so twitchy just keep going at the same speed and direction you will more than likely miss them. Hit the breaks or swirve and you risk taking out a human life or causing property damage. Thats life. I can't even stand these people that hit the breaks and slow down for train tracks. Going ten miles an hour slower over a bump will do nothing, that is why we have shocks.

Eric

Most reactions

Back