TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres the good ones

djmewport028copy.jpg

djmewport029copy.jpg

djmewport051copy.jpg

i really like #2. also, what mods do you have done to it? there are some quick ones in colo....

this ones not my car but a buddies, its a stage 1 with a nitrous sprayer. i think he will be doing so major modding over the winter, nut he just got this about a month ago.

Nice. I just took some of mine and a friends both not too long ago. Too funny.

the first picture, i dont like it. it shouldn't be in a portrait. the length of the photo is wrong. the boat things (i have no idea what they are called) lead your eyes to the top of the picture and away from your focus.

unless you didn't want us to look at the car...

just in general, there is too much going on in the first picture, IMO

and show us more of the back of the car. id like to see how the spoiler looks and what the tail lights look like.

With all the acclaim the SRT-4s have been getting, there just seems to be more and more popping up. The shots are good but lets me honest....those rims dont belong on that car

i like the pictures, good exposure, i just dont like the blurring effect you used on them.

With all the acclaim the SRT-4s have been getting, there just seems to be more and more popping up. The shots are good but lets me honest....those rims dont belong on that car

nah, my buddie dj, the owner of the car, hates the rims too, he just got the car and they came w it. hes keeping them on till he can afford new ones in the spring.

--thanks for all the comments guys.

pics look great but like siad before have your friend loose those rims

First and third have messy background and are not much proportioned.

But I like the pose of the car in the third shot. :)

Most reactions

Back