SSDD

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
me in the studio again ... my best bud came in town and we just shot off some photos, im sure my hubby is glad she's gone now ... she talks very loudly and all the time :lol: ... now he can get some sleep :p .... i used both my film and digital cam ... these are from my digital (Olympus E20)

lana.jpg

lana2.jpg

She does look like a fiery one :D You captured her wonderfully! I love them both for different reasons. The second one includes the fact that she's showin some nice cleavage :lol:

You guys must have had a blast - she's so photogenic. She looks totally regal in the first image. A great collection!

we had lots of fun, we did 2 days of shooting (we shot some outdoor stuff too) ... she's such a ball of fire :lol: and hyper like a 10 yr old .... she spent 4 days over at our house ... i love her to death, but i miss the quiet time that the hubby and i share ... ALONE!!!! :LOL:

.. plus, she was getting the hubby hooked on her cooking :p

I really like them all, but the first is my favorite.

The only thing that I could possibly complain about is the cropping of the boots in the second shot. I love the off beat pose, and how my eyes follow the shape of her body, except that when I get down to the bottom my eyes keep going right out of the picture. I think if all of the boots were included my eyes would continue to follow back up into the image.

None the less, all are very good. It's so much fun to shoot an outgoing subject.

wow dew,
those are great! she's very photogenic. She does have quite a 'regal' air about her in the first pic. Excellent :thumbsup:

what happens when doxx brings his buddies home? ;)

i was wondering when someone was gonna mention the boots :lol: ... it was cropped intentionally to give it a feel of "abruptness" ... like sailing on down her body and then a rude awakening :lol: ... kinda like when ur in a car kissing a girl and ... nevermind (u finish the story) :p

but doxx doesnt have any friends :lol: (only in Germany) .. he's not quite the social butterfly :D ... he meets people and they wanna hang out with him/us and he says, "im too busy right now" ... i encourage him to get out from under me all the time ... but he likes his "pillow" :lol: ... but i guess im the same way :oops: ... i like being under him all the time too :roll: ... jeeeese

my buddy thought it was funny, she says, "you guys are just alike, its crazy, its like talking to one person" :lmao:

Dew said:
i was wondering when someone was gonna mention the boots :lol: ... it was cropped intentionally to give it a feel of "abruptness" ... like sailing on down her body and then a rude awakening :lol: ... kinda like when ur in a car kissing a girl and ... nevermind (u finish the story) :p

That is exactly how I felt. Good job!

great work dew!! when are we gonna see the pics from the film SLR?

md

i did 2 rolls of her, im thinking next week ... we havent got our film scanner yet (doxx doesnt think the one we have now is good enough) ... but their developed :D

anyway, i might have screwed it up .. ya know im new to this film thing :shock: .. so dont get your hopes up too high :lol:

Very nice shots, and you had an interesting subject for the pictures. The capturing of the attitude is excellent and really gives the photos some meaning.

I totally understand about people breaking your environment up too. I used to have a buddy stop by once a week and it seemed like I could never get him to leave. It drove my wife crazy.

I always look forward to your posts Dew.

I feel in a similar way as ksmattfish when it comes to above the knee cropping. I realize that it is done intentionally but I like the expression in the whole body. I will have to admit though, I like the framing you do better than most I have seen. I really dig head shots that are cropped but when there is so much expression in the body, I like to see the feet. I guess I am just weird that way.

Anywaaay....Your friend is a beautiful subject. Your shots are great as usual and I can't wait to see the film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back