crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ahhhhhh, that new gear smell...

10568294133_0dec202876_h.jpg

I have to post it on here, because when I tell my fiance how excited I am and why it's such a great purchase, she looks at me like I'm from Mars... :er:

I'm trying to shore up my FF lineup for the eventual switch to the D800 when I finally have the remaining funds saved. I bought this to make it, along with my 50 f/1.4, the new one two punch that will replace my current 35 f/1.8 and 50 f/1.4 combo. I'm looking forward to getting out and playing with this lens. So far, in the few test shots I've done, it's PHENOMENALLY sharp! Far sharper than my current 12mp sensor can resolve..

All I have left to add, is a wide angle prime, possibly the new 28mm f/1.8, and the 24-70 (or 28-70 depending on funds) and MY dream lineup will be complete.

I do love the quality my 85mm 1.8 gives. I wish I reached for it more often... I have really fallen for wider angles... but I do love it when I want some crystal clear single person images or a couple!! :) Enjoy!

Unfair...next on my list and everyone is getting one just to torture me. Haha

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Ahhhhhh, that new gear smell...

I have to post it on here, because when I tell my fiance how excited I am and why it's such a great purchase, she looks at me like I'm from Mars... :er:

I'm trying to shore up my FF lineup for the eventual switch to the D800 when I finally have the remaining funds saved. I bought this to make it, along with my 50 f/1.4, the new one two punch that will replace my current 35 f/1.8 and 50 f/1.4 combo. I'm looking forward to getting out and playing with this lens. So far, in the few test shots I've done, it's PHENOMENALLY sharp! Far sharper than my current 12mp sensor can resolve..

All I have left to add, is a wide angle prime, possibly the new 28mm f/1.8, and the 24-70 (or 28-70 depending on funds) and MY dream lineup will be complete.

Geez.. it's a lens. What are you, from Mars?

Lol.. sorry, couldn't resist. Congrats on the new lens. Believe me, I know all to well how it is when you get something so incredibly cool and you want so badly to share that excitement only to get "the face" accompanied with the "eye roll" and finally the "sigh"

Nice!!

I am looking into that exact lens myself.

Probably grab it in the next few weeks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back