St Agnes-The Forgotten Church of Detroit

By the way JRE...nice set, I really like these you did a good job! I think you have proven to be serious about what you are doing and find very interesting things and places to shoot.

Yo VIP
Thanks man, The reason why I did not fix the distortion is because I don't know how :(
Probably wont fix the image.

It looks fine the way it is dude! I just guess the older one gets the worse their eyes see things, so its amplified by like 100 in canadian years.

Its not about being sensitive or not its about not trolling around the forum and making an a$$ out of yourself all the time. If you have a beef with me then cool lets deal with it in PM's I know you like to rant and talk trash in that form....from past postings I have seen from you from that personal message you sent another member...

If we were in person things would be much different I know it. Its always easy to be an internet thug and act all tuff but in person things would be much different, in fact you might be the one left crying.

Its funny how your the main reason why most threads get shut down and closed....your all talk an no bark I bet!!!

Personally, and I only mention this because seeing you two snipe at each other gets old after a while, I really think you should both take a chill pill and act like adults. Neither of you will let the other get the last word and all you are doing is perpetuating the argument. I wish you'd both quit acting like children and either agree to disagree or ignore one another.

You are both very talented, just at opposite ends of the HDR spectrum. I enjoy looking at what both of you accomplish and I admire your abilities. I wish I could do as well as either of you. But this stupid bickering back and forth is about to cause me to put both of you on my ignore list, just as many others have already done.

Scraig I can respect what you are saying. Just ask yourself this one question. Where does it start? With me,,,no no no...I just stand up for myself when called out the same as I always have done. I do not go around making snide remarks about people in others postings..l look back and read all my post and see where I started the smack talking...

I appreciate what you say and if you feel like I need to be added to your ignore list like others have done, I can respect that as well but then you will miss all my awesome HDR shots...you have to way the pros and cons my friend.....meant to be a joke so please don't take it serious.

By the way JRE...nice set, I really like these you did a good job! I think you have proven to be serious about what you are doing and find very interesting things and places to shoot.

Yo VIP
Thanks man, The reason why I did not fix the distortion is because I don't know how :(

There are a lot of ways, but there's an app called PTlens for like $15 US. it does a wonderful job and does some other great stuff as well. Money well spent.

Scraig I can respect what you are saying. Just ask yourself this one question. Where does it start? With me,,,no no no...I just stand up for myself when called out the same as I always have done. I do not go around making snide remarks about people in others postings..l look back and read all my post and see where I started the smack talking...

I appreciate what you say and if you feel like I need to be added to your ignore list like others have done, I can respect that as well but then you will miss all my awesome HDR shots...you have to way the pros and cons my friend.....meant to be a joke so please don't take it serious.
It doesn't matter where it starts, it only matters where it ends.

I've been a member of many, many forums and a I made a personal rule years ago that I've always adhered to: I never, ever get into an argument on a public forum. If it means letting the other person have the last word, so be it. It will be forgotten as soon as the topic falls off the page. Constant sniping back and forth never goes away.

It doesn't matter where it starts, it only matters where it ends.

I've been a member of many, many forums and a I made a personal rule years ago that I've always adhered to: I never, ever get into an argument on a public forum. If it means letting the other person have the last word, so be it. It will be forgotten as soon as the topic falls off the page. Constant sniping back and forth never goes away.

Your'e a good man, Charlie Brown.

(seriously, though.)

Yo VIP

There are a lot of ways, but there's an app called PTlens for like $15 US. it does a wonderful job and does some other great stuff as well. Money well spent.
I don't know what you're using for your basic editor, but most of the good ones have some sort of distortion correction tools these days.

Since your profile allows editing, I took a shot at your first one. This is a very quick edit, and intended simply to show how the perspective can be corrected. When the perspective is corrected some data is lost on the sides, and leaves black triangles. I cropped those out so it is somewhat different. It might be different using the original image. When I know I'm going to have to correct the perspective I always leave a little on each side that I won't mind losing.
7846756352_3f11faad18_kb.jpg

Your'e a good man, Charlie Brown.

(seriously, though.)

Nah, not really. It's all an act ;)

Some people can argue back and forth all they want and it doesn't bother me. Both of these guys are very good at what they do and valuable members of the HDR forum. They just haven't realized that they are at opposite ends of the same stick.

Some people can argue back and forth all they want and it doesn't bother me. Both of these guys are very good at what they do and valuable members of the HDR forum. They just haven't realized that they are at opposite ends of the same stick.

Its funny you should say this because earlier what I was thinking was that we were on opposite sides of the same fence. But your analogy works for me too. And I do realize it. I guess thats my problem.

If you have a beef with me then cool lets deal with it in PM's I know you like to rant and talk trash in that form...

Have you ever got a PM from him? Better wear your flame-suit, and bring your spell-check. I'll be happy to forward you one I received from him.

VIP, your work is consistently superior to what most, including Bynx, are posting here, so don't sweat the haters...

For some reason, #2 and #6 aren't displaying for me.

Those others, though... wow. Very, very nice work...

You are both very talented, just at opposite ends of the HDR spectrum. I enjoy looking at what both of you accomplish and I admire your abilities. I wish I could do as well as either of you. But this stupid bickering back and forth is about to cause me to put both of you on my ignore list, just as many others have already done.

The difference is that one of them is a regular contributor of quality HDR photos, and the other posts photos of medicore to average quality, once in a blue moon, and spends the rest of his time building himself by tearing everyone else down.

If you're in a hurry to use the "ignore" feature, you could ignore just the latter and still see some fine work...

The difference is that one of them is a regular contributor of quality HDR photos, and the other posts photos of medicore to average quality, once in a blue moon, and spends the rest of his time building himself by tearing everyone else down.

If you're in a hurry to use the "ignore" feature, you could ignore just the latter and still see some fine work...

I think I'll pass, but thank you for the advice.

I've stated my position and I stand by it. I think both of them are very talented and I'd prefer not to ignore their posts. Especially when there are others far more deserving of being ignored.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back