St Brigid's

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know... looking for feedback. You comments are welcome & appreciated.

IMG_9742a.jpg

IMG_9743a.jpg

IMG_9751a.jpg

Thanks for looking
Suzanne

Here I quite like the POV of Photo 3, the very steep look from below up to the top. I am undecided about the branches, though, I think I would clone out the top one...

The immediate thought I had when I saw Photo 1 was: too much headroom. It is not much, but I would have wished for the church tower to reach higher up within your frame there.

AND I am now curious to go inside!!! ;)
Have you been inside?

Thanks for the feedback LaFoto. This is exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure about the trees in #3 either. I'm not that good at photoshop, but I'll try to remove some of those branches later. No, I have never been inside. Actually, when I drove by the other night, I realized that there is some beautiful stained glass windows. I'll have to go back for a night shoot. I don't know that I'll ever be brave enough to go inside... especially with my camera.

Looks like a lovely place. Were there more shots in this series, or did you just get the steeple? I like the angle of #3. Very crisp shots... looks like it was a beautiful day for it :)

First off, I think the colors are incredible. very crisp.

As far as POV, I'd pick #1. It is a clean shot of the subject only.

I like #3 as well, and the branches do not bother me.

WNK said:
Were there more shots in this series, or did you just get the steeple?

Just the steeple... It's not far from my place though, so I can always go back when I have more time... looking to shoot it at night, but unfortunately, nothing above ground level is lit up at night.

thanks for the comments Bow & WNK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back