St. Charles Station

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
51826061505_3eb461750f_b.jpg

It's an old, old town near St. Louis, at the junction of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. It was the departure point for the Lewis and Clark expedition. Old downtown has become kind of a tourist area; interesting shops and good restaurants. A small but well-appointed museum is down by the river.

51474299621_f3b3887280_b.jpg

Getting a good shot of the station isn't easy with all of the distractions/people. I tried one summer, but too many people. Have you been to the fall festival time with the street characters?

Getting a good shot of the station isn't easy with all of the distractions/people. I tried one summer, but too many people. Have you been to the fall festival time with the street characters?
Yes. I have a granddaughter who loves to collect the cards they hand out. Her daddy is just as enthusiastic about getting a complete set. When she was five, "Scrooge" met her and they got along really well, even to where she was shouting "Bah, Humbug!"

Nice shots. I've been there many times and there are so many things to photograph. Very nice area.

I like the 1st in spite of being a little snug & last best.. nice shooting....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back