St. Gregory the Great

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another church and first HDR with new Mac.

ekqkk0.jpg

A perfect example of high dynamic range! Not like a circus. All the detail is there and not overblown. Nice how it all leads you to the grand pipe organ. Great job Bynx! (something on the table would have been nice though.)

great shot! im liking how the hdr is rather un-noticeable.

A perfect example of high dynamic range! Not like a circus. All the detail is there and not overblown. Nice how it all leads you to the grand pipe organ. Great job Bynx! (something on the table would have been nice though.)

I was hoping for a vestal virgin, but there arent any in Oshawa.

I was hoping for a vestal virgin, but there arent any in Oshawa.

Bynx "The worlds most interesting man" LOL

Bynx nicely done excellent HDR

Thanks for your kind words. I highly recommend those interested in HDR to try it out on a church interior or similar place with various lighting sources.

The window shot seems not to have a whole lot of range. Its the window silhouetted against the wall. Now the one behind the alter is another situation. The wood grain is the hero in this story....I love the texture. Nothing glaring all nice and neat as a pin. Lots of range, good job.
Oh and how you liking your new mac bynx?

The window I processed to capture as much detail as I could including the ripples in the glass. The background (wall) around the window I just filled in with black. I plan to make a poster of all 12 windows. All are processed similar to what I posted except the window high up in the next pic. Its the only window with a wooden structure below it. So I couldnt get in close like the other windows. Thus I treated the window as part of the wall scene. I didnt touch a thing, and the symmetry is pretty good.
I love the Mac Mini. Id recommend it to anyone who now has a PC and worries about virus etc.

Here is a collage of all 12 windows. I couldnt get as close to the window directly behind the alter so I had to treat that one differently. It took a while to come up with a composition that worked for me. Does it for you?

104ets0.jpg

Dude! You must have made that for a post card co. or hallmark. I can just see a vendor outside the church selling this! That may be sacrilegious to say....But anyway great work. I like it!

Most reactions

Back