St Johannes Church

linkahwai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
St Johannes Church, Stockholm, Sweden in HDR...
For high resolution: Flickr: linkahwai - http://linkahwai.blogspot.com/'s Photostream

5124499028_5747fba9ba_b.jpg

4832157852_7fdb542929_b.jpg

4810993883_47fb036f4d_b.jpg

The lines and imagery are really nice. Great subject.

I'm really not digging the treatment though for 1 and 2, not my thing. Due to the amount of colours, lines and textures, the treatment makes it somewhat hard to look at, mostly in the second one.

The third one came out nicer, although the different in lighting of the church (light at the bottom, dark on top) gives the image a bit of an unbalanced feel

Beautiful interiors!

The exterior shot is too much of a departure from reality for my taste. Also it was done if full sun. I'd prefer a bit more shape and texture. And I don't feel the tree adds to the composition.

But, wow! Great job with the interiors!

-Pete

I'm really not digging the treatment though for 1 and 2, not my thing. Due to the amount of colours, lines and textures, the treatment makes it somewhat hard to look at, mostly in the second one.

Hey, Pierre.

I read your post after I made mine. I agree with you when view this size... here on my monitor. But, can you imagine these as really large prints? Think mural.

-Pete

These are all wonderful and tastefully done, and are a good example of what HDR photography can and should be :thumbup:

Hey, Pierre.

I read your post after I made mine. I agree with you when view this size... here on my monitor. But, can you imagine these as really large prints? Think mural.

-Pete

Very interesting point Pete. It might work, but it would have to be pretty huge so that I would feel more immersed into the image rather than intimidated by it, ya know?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back