zandz.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C are welcome, :)

missouri-163.jpg

missouri-13.jpg

missouri-94.jpg

missouri-5.jpg

The first is nice, quite a different take on the arch (it has a name, I know, but I can't remember what it's called just now) as nothing but a background element along with all those bridges. However, caption and watermark compete. Doesn't look good like that.

Photo 2 is too blue. Looks as if the white balance was on tungsten...

I don't know what I'm looking at in 3, but it contains elements of symmetry and repetition, and those catch my attention.

If Photo 4 shows a place where you can order a cool drink, I'd like to have one, please! :D

thanks for the comments, the watermark "multiply" isn't on the original image, the website where i uploaded the image makes its own watermark when i use it on other site. :)

Ah, now I understand! That explains it. I wouldn't have thought you'd be that careless, really! ;)

Ah, now I understand! That explains it. I wouldn't have thought you'd be that careless, really! ;)
:lol:, i upload all my pics on that site, i used to use imageshack before (until now on some of the pic) but imageshack doesn't support photos larger than 3mb, multiply does, :)

These are great. 1 is incredible and 3 is really great too. 1 is better than any postcards I've ever seen of St. Louis so great job.

These are great. 1 is incredible and 3 is really great too. 1 is better than any postcards I've ever seen of St. Louis so great job.
thanks, that comment really meant a lot to me, i really appreciate it, :)

Last edited:
All of those shots are great, especially #1. I also like the symmetry you have going in #3, but it seems that the horizontal lines in the shot are a little crooked (the stage and the edge of the stair in the aisle). If you shift the horizontal to make those perfectly horizontal, I think it will complete the shot and create a good mirror effect.

Love all of them. I really like number 4, the sunlight.

Love all of them. I really like number 4, the sunlight.

All of those shots are great, especially #1. I also like the symmetry you have going in #3, but it seems that the horizontal lines in the shot are a little crooked (the stage and the edge of the stair in the aisle). If you shift the horizontal to make those perfectly horizontal, I think it will complete the shot and create a good mirror effect.

thanks, :)

Most reactions

Back