St. Patty's Day shots (C&C please)

It's old school time.....lol Since we can't post anything new....lol

lol, well thank you for bumping my thread with snapshots ;)

Your parades don't make it St. Patrick's day. It's not 'til tomorrow so shove off with calling it the actually celebration.

Wow. Ok, then.

I might be a noob, but how is this adding to the forum at all, with responses like this?

Because it's my holiday and if your defile it, I'll cut you.

Oh man, you'd love St. Patrick's Day in Ireland. Everyone goes to church, then they come home and cook a meal, and ***** to one another about what Americans do on their saint's day.:lol:

I'm 0% Irish, so I stay home, get a good night's sleep, and regale my bosses with stories of how I didn't go get jacked sideways when I had to work in the morning.:lol:

Not from the future, in NOLA, we've had parades for the past two weekends for St. Patty's day. Any reason to throw a party and we jump at the opportunity ;)

Your parades don't make it St. Patrick's day. It's not 'til tomorrow so shove off with calling it the actually celebration.
Living up to your name?

Something is horribly wrong with your camera. I noticed that the bottle of Guinness in your first photo came out looking like a can of Schlitz.... and in another photo it looks like a can of Bud Light.

You might want to have your camera sent in for service because I'm sure you weren't drinking drinking Schlitz or Bud Light. :p

Thread from 2010...just sayin

Thread from 2010...just sayin

$image-2481432930.jpg

Schlitz and Bud Light certainly don't make it on St. Patrick's Day. Where is the Guiness, Harp Lager etc.?

That guy got all bent out of shape over a parade on the wrong day, but he apparently has no issue with referring to the good Saint as "Patty", which is a girl's name. Using "St. Paddy" is advisable if one would rather not get a fist in the mouth from a drunk Irish guy.

And no, I'm not Irish.

Most reactions

Back