St. Paul, MN

n.hubb22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
does anyone know of a good location to get a skyline shot of st Paul? I live in MPLS, and have found numerous locations for it, but I just never get to the other twin!

im thinking somewhere off of selby/summit aves maybe? I dunno? if anyone is willing to give up their "secret " spot haha

cheers

Prospect Park in Minneapolis is an awesome location to get a night shot of the skyline. Head up towards Witch Hat's tower and bring a tripod.

Prospect Park in Minneapolis is an awesome location to get a night shot of the skyline. Head up towards Witch Hat's tower and bring a tripod.

Can you get a good view of st paul from there? Ive been over by the witch hat's tower before but its been a few years. Id love to be able to get up to the top of that tower, but if i remember right the door at the bottom was locked last time I was there.

Can you get a good view of st paul from there? Ive been over by the witch hat's tower before but its been a few years. Id love to be able to get up to the top of that tower, but if i remember right the door at the bottom was locked last time I was there.

You don't have to be in the tower to get a shot of the skyline, but you'll be shooting the MPLS skyline instead. Not sure where to get the St. Paul view, honestly. Minneapolis has always been more of my city :sexywink:

You don't have to be in the tower to get a shot of the skyline, but you'll be shooting the MPLS skyline instead. Not sure where to get the St. Paul view, honestly. Minneapolis has always been more of my city :sexywink:

indeed, but i know a bunch of good spots for mpls skylines, hence my desire to shoot st paul!

I'm curious to know as well. I have found exactly 1,624 places to shoot the Mpls skyline, but none of it's convoluted sister St. Paul.

Even up for a meet of local photogs in the area for some shutters and suds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back