stained glass church

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c
37344798-O.jpg

Neat shot, I'd really like to know some of the tricks you are using in ps to get these effects, they're totally cool!

Well done, wonderfull concept. The effect you achieved does make the picture look like stained glass. The picture would look so cool hanging in the church. Wonder if there is a way to print it on an opaque transparency?

neat effect! what ps did you do here?

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice work Jon, interesting.. Chesapeake Bay?

yep, 1/2 mile from where i'll be moving :cry: , naw, it'll be ok...won't it? :p :lmao:

Mansi, i boost saturation a little then add a glow action. if you want the action, email me; [email protected]

thanks everyone.

ahh, jonmikal....this is great.. i can hear the choir of angels singing...."amazing grace.."

and cant you picture the pastor coming out in a black suit...welcoming you in??

in a young girls mind, this is how the church will glow on her wedding day...or when she is bringing her first born into the chaple for the first sunday...

beautiful shot....if you go there some sunday..see if the pastor is in black for me, will ya??

aprilraven said:
ahh, jonmikal....this is great.. i can hear the choir of angels singing...."amazing grace.."

and cant you picture the pastor coming out in a black suit...welcoming you in??

in a young girls mind, this is how the church will glow on her wedding day...or when she is bringing her first born into the chaple for the first sunday...

beautiful shot....if you go there some sunday..see if the pastor is in black for me, will ya??

do you own anything of color? take a pic of you in a pink polka-dot dress and post it for me.....k???

we have already decided we're not leaving our church, we plan to commute on sundays....only a hour and a half. (gets me back in dc once a week YAY!!!!!)

Very nice work on this Jon, the border is a nice touch. :thumbup:

interesting colours here!. but what caught my attention most is... the frame :D original one!!!

JonMikal said:
do you own anything of color? take a pic of you in a pink polka-dot dress and post it for me.....k???

we have already decided we're not leaving our church, we plan to commute on sundays....only a hour and a half. (gets me back in dc once a week YAY!!!!!)

if you ever see me in pink poka dots, someone will be holding a bottle of pepto bismol over my head, and their other hand will be clutching their throat gasping for air....as i slowly suffercate them....

so not happening...
**ick... pink.... me.....somebody has a sick mind....** :confused:

JonMikal said:

Oooohhhhh to be the ousted family member ... blackmail shots ... blackmail shots ... :p

Most reactions

Back