stairs and statue

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just one image:

_MG_8569.jpg

.. hmm, might edit out those contrails...

Very hard not to like your work..

As always, Fantastic, brilliant lead in, love this shot..

Thanks!

time to blush now for me ;)

but the trails really bother me and I consider cloning them out ...

I love the angle of this picture! I think the rails are fine. However on the top right gate? There is some red you might want to edit out. Also in the sky superman is leaving a line of smoke lol...

I love the angle of this picture! I think the rails are fine. However on the top right gate? There is some red you might want to edit out. Also in the sky superman is leaving a line of smoke lol...

I usually do not edit much ... but you found those things which bother me and can be easily removed. I do consider it ...

well its not even that big of a deal. i had to really look to see these things. and i didnt even notice till i started looking at the rail after reading that you thought you should clone it out :)

OK, stop posting these great pictures.
You are making me feel bad.

Oh, come on, I just was lucky to have the right light ...

Have you tried this in BW?

no, but thought about it ... it seems obvious that it would work in B&W, doesn't it? ;)

however, I also like the colours of the stone on this one, and I usually only produce a b&w OR a coloured version, usually never both ... that is just me ;)

well its not even that big of a deal. i had to really look to see these things. and i didnt even notice till i started looking at the rail after reading that you thought you should clone it out :)

errm, I meant trails not rails ... I meant what you call smoke of da supaman ;)

I like this one a lot, Alex! Love the curve of the railing, and the lines of the stairs, bricks, railings (But the smoke trail bothers me. Sorry)

.. ok.. trails are gone now ...!

great! I think it stood out so much because your eyes are drawn up to that direction :) Still love the photo either way!

I think this would be even better in a contrasty B&W becuase it would force the viewer to look more at the texture, not the color.

something like this, except without the sky being all messed up, it would be black.

_MG_8569_EDIT.jpg

interesting edit :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back