Stairway to heaven

Awesome shot -

nitpicks - wish there wasn't a reflection in the bottom left window or the box in the bottom right window...

Feels tippy to me. Would have like to seen, less left side, more of the stair case. Interesting though

Feels tippy to me. Would have like to seen, less left side, more of the stair case. Interesting though

I'll post a shot I did for a class assignment. The right side looked bad so I cropped it out. here is a panorama of it...also an hdr! The first one was just a normal photo heavily edited to look grunge.

Midterm_DiBeradin by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

The only Heaven you're gonna find at the top of those stairs is a stripper from the dive down the street.

Try straiten and crop the wires
, more height. I think the color adds

I really like the shot. Nice tonal range. Played with it a bit straightening and removing box in window. $stairway to heaven.jpg

Stairway to Heaven? Do you know somebody up there?

A nice find. I like fire escapes as well. Your final effort still comes across as on a tilt to my eyes.
It may be a matter of taste, but my feeling is that your final version seems to be rather flat.
I took a stab at doing a conversion of the color one you posted. You allow edits so I'll post it and hope you don't mind.

i-R8XNKWN-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back