Stairway to nowhere

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Havent had the baby out for a while, but when I was home at the cemetery on the weekend, this staircase looked like a willing victim to get baby back out.
CRW_5882xx.jpg

Creepy...didja use a lensbaby for that?

pretty sure that's what he meant by baby lol.

I like it, but I think it would have been better with more of the stairs in focus...or if it just dropped off more slowly.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah...I am using the original lensbaby.
Sideburns...I will be back there this weekend, and hope to shoot the longer set of stairs...they are way cooler
This one kinda heads down into a ravine beside the cemetery.

awesome shot. and ya get out there for the longer one lol

Very cool. And I look forward to seeing the shot of the longer set of stairs. I've carried the lensbaby around on several outings but either haven't used it, or haven't mastered how to take pics with it yet. Seeing your pic is a good reminder to get out there and try it again.

Whew! This one gives me vertigo! :lol:

I've not pulled mine out for awhile, either - I'll be sure to drop it in the case next time I'm out with the 35mm. They can be a lot of fun!

Hi Chiller....

Like your shot....havent done anything like that as yet...just been practicing on flowers...time to move on......i am wondering if my shots would be better using a tripod...do you use one?

Patricia.....:)

Thanks again everyone Appreciate your comments.

Anty...bring your baby next time we get together...if the weather is on our side. :wink:

Particia....please forgive my late response. I think if you have the newer lensbably, with those little locking doey things, a tripod would work wonders. Since I have one of the first lensbabies, you always have to be holding the lens while you shoot. Pretty much two handed, so it is almost impossible in lower light.
Hoping to see some shots of yours. :)

Hi Chiller...

I have lensbaby 2...no twidling bits on that one...will let you know how the experiment with the tripod goes...i tend to shake a bit when i bend....:lol::lol::lol: so as i love the backgrounds taken with the lens i am not getting such a sweet sweet spot!!!!!!!!! I have a couple of threads below this one and you will see what i mean!!!

Patricia............

Will go check out your schtuff. Dont worry...I shake when I bend too now....:lmao::lmao::lmao:
With this shot I was standing on the side of a wet hill. So I was sliding and shooting at the same time.

Hi Chiller...

I have lensbaby 2...no twidling bits on that one...will let you know how the experiment with the tripod goes...i tend to shake a bit when i bend....:lol::lol::lol: so as i love the backgrounds taken with the lens i am not getting such a sweet sweet spot!!!!!!!!! I have a couple of threads below this one and you will see what i mean!!!

Patricia............

Most reactions

New Topics

Back