Stalking the wild weed ;)

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Macro shot of little tiny flower (1/4" diameter).. pretty sure it is a weed. Anyone have a clue as to what it is?

View attachment 5811

Violet Wood Sorrel? Without seeing the leaves, it's hard to tell.

It is similar.. but the flower I found has those heavy pods on them, and the stamen really protrudes... that doesn't happen on the Wood Sorrel. The Wood Sorrel is a flower.. pretty sure this is a weed!

It is similar.. but the flower I found has those heavy pods on them, and the stamen really protrudes... that doesn't happen on the Wood Sorrel. The Wood Sorrel is a flower.. pretty sure this is a weed!

Dandelions have flowers.

Yes.. they do! Did you see my other thread? lol! Dandelion Flowers!!!!! So what do you think of this shot? Composition, exposure, etc?

Dandelion thread:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/macro-photography/279674-weed-abstracts-sort.html

The composition seems too tight. One petal is cut off. I do like the bright and even lighting though. It really makes the color pop.

Disregard this post my phone chopped off a bit of the right petal. I just realized it's there lol

The composition seems too tight. One petal is cut off. I do like the bright and even lighting though. It really makes the color pop.

Disregard this post my phone chopped off a bit of the right petal. I just realized it's there lol

Thanks... Rex! Playing around with different ways to light macros again.... small softbox on this one at 45 degrees left

Nice shot! Lovely.

Thank you, Derrel! Haven't been shooting much lately... had fun just hitting the local park today.

Nice shoot.
The yellow on the leaves tell me it's allergy season again!

My nose is already stopped up!

Nice shoot.
The yellow on the leaves tell me it's allergy season again!

My nose is already stopped up!

Yea.. the pollen season is here! lol!

Most reactions

Back