Standing alone...

I'm too distracted by the fake frame...:er:

The image is pretty nice. I don't like how the tree covers the edge of the cliff. Perhaps shifting your point of view would make for a better image.

I agree with photorace the cliff in the back ground is distracting. Maybe some PP to blur the background might help.

This is nice, Frequency! I'm not really bothered by the cliff, since to me that gives a sense of the height from the tree to the valley below.

But do lose the frame around it. It's too nice a photo to need that kind of distraction.

I don't know if it is a cultural thing but you seem to love those frames and I absotlutely hate them.

And, I'm so annoyed/bothered by the frame that I can hardly see the actual photo.

Gorgeous Shot!

Are you hiking up to these spots? Second really high up shot ive seen of yours, and im sure there are more. :)

I'm too distracted by the fake frame...:er:The image is pretty nice. I don't like how the tree covers the edge of the cliff. Perhaps shifting your point of view would make for a better image.
Thank you GPR.... i was expecting harsh criticism regarding the frame ; actually this was in the folder and i was a bit too lazy to re edit to "unframe" it; sorry about it now

This is nice, Frequency! I'm not really bothered by the cliff, since to me that gives a sense of the height from the tree to the valley below.

But do lose the frame around it. It's too nice a photo to need that kind of distraction.

Thank you sm4him very much :D

Most reactions

Back