gherzig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
aaa2A9A1615-2.jpeg

G'day gh

A most unusual framed image that grabs me as I look into it
The image overall looks a bit flat to me, and -personally- I would like to see a bit of colour and contrast across the landscape. Q- are your image-editing skills up to selecting areas and modifying and experimenting?

Hope this helps
Phil

Yes - thank you for your insight. Part of the problem is that I discovered that my monitor became set at too high a level of brightness when I did edit it. So what looked good on my screen was more flat on others. In addition, I am sure that more can be done with it. To some extent I was trying to maintain the grim feeling of the storm. I will follow up on your observation with more experimentation. Thank you. (I spent some time in Byron Bay in 2019 and loved it.)

.... (I spent some time in Byron Bay in 2019 and loved it.)
Ah ... good ol' Byron Bay--a very popular destination for young people and some alternate-lifestyle people (but not so much for oldies like me)

If you can manage / afford to come back again, there's 1000 more places different from BB that you can enjoy =and safely= as Oz does not have the US gun problem
Phil

Would love to. At 72, I am no youngster but was there for my nephew's wedding who married an Aussie.
aIMG_1747.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back