What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Morning fog at the lake.

FoggyMorning-17-Edit.jpg

I like it. Did you consider cropping out the branch angling to the left on the left? It's the one part that seems out of place to me.

I like it. You could photoshop the angled twig out.

I like it. Did you consider cropping out the branch angling to the left on the left? It's the one part that seems out of place to me.

Thank you, I will take a look at that.

I like it. You could photoshop the angled twig out.

Thank you. That is more likely what I would do.

Reactions: PJM
Nice image, Ron. I can see where that angled branch might've irritated/distracted some people somewhat but imo you had it right the first time. That angled branch on the left served as balance to the far right branch.

Nice image, Ron. I can see where that angled branch might've irritated/distracted some people somewhat but imo you had it right the first time. That angled branch on the left served as balance to the far right branch.

Exactly what I was going to say. The balance is better with the thing there imo. Another worthy of a print.

Thank you. I did get rid of piece that was on the edge at first but left this because the entire piece and reflection were in the frame. But it didn't hurt to try it without it too.

Exactly what I was going to say. The balance is better with the thing there imo. Another worthy of a print.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting my aluminum print in Thursday. I got word this morning that it shipped.

the balance is better in the first, but the angle of the branch bothered me too. if it had been upright then i'd say leave it in, but not at an angle.

the balance is better in the first, but the angle of the branch bothered me too. if it had been upright then i'd say leave it in, but not at an angle.

If that's the case then best just remove both and have done with it, ay?

If that's the case then best just remove both and have done with it, ay?

i think the second one works great. probably better if you hadn't seen the first. ah, the joys of easy cloning. at least there's no sky replacement going on. :D

Most reactions

Back