Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rain.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

nice combination of colours. :)

having the line between green and blue horizontally and maybe less centred could improve it IMHO. maybe crop away half of the sky?

looks like a nice place to be BTW :)

rain2.jpg

Something like this?
I'm partial to the place ;)

second version is waaaay better for me :) ... others might disagree though.

very calm scene with some dramatic moment through the clouds and mountains.

No, I agree with you Alex. The second takes the cake by far... That looks like it's just east of either Denver or Colorado Springs. Right?

No, I agree with you Alex. The second takes the cake by far... That looks like it's just east of either Denver or Colorado Springs. Right?

Just south of Boulder (those are the Flatirons)

I like the second version better, also. Something about having the horizon line in the center of the photo didn't do anything for me. It's a very nice, moody scene but I keep thinking that I'd like a focal point like a tree in the foreground, or something. I know, not much you can do about that.

#2 :thumbup:

Don't you mean west?

You are right. I was thinking of a place that was east of Colorado Springs (I just got back from driving east on Highway 24 to Limon) that looked like that, but now that I think about it, I would not have seen the mountains that big in the distance. They would have been quite a bit smaller.

PushingTin :) No I don't mind at all, I'm happy you took the time on my photo :blush:
I like the out come, though maybe a bit too saturated for my taste. Now when I look at the original however it looks flat.
I'll definitely be playing with this one more :)

Most reactions

Back