State Patrol 4 some c&c

BGeise

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
did a shoot with a state patrol officer yesterday and this is one i just got done editing. Let me know what you think or would change or not change. thanks!

Attachments

• Craig-1small.jpg
    Craig-1small.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 207
Sharp, clean, seems nice. My only complaint is that the light is really harsh on the officers face. I wish you had a bit of fill or something on him, as most of his face ended up in shadow. But, it does have an edgy sharp look, which is perfect for this subject. So I'm torn.

Jake

Edit: it also might have been nice to rim out the trunk/tail of the car, as it currently gets lost in the abyss.

Sharp, clean, seems nice. My only complaint is that the light is really harsh on the officers face. I wish you had a bit of fill or something on him, as most of his face ended up in shadow. But, it does have an edgy sharp look, which is perfect for this subject. So I'm torn.

Jake

Edit: it also might have been nice to rim out the trunk/tail of the car, as it currently gets lost in the abyss.
I will fix the trunk tomorrow. I am on the fence about his face though I kinda like the shadow. It's intimidating

Photo looks good to me but that is one bad ass cop car!!!!!

Woo nice cop car! I like the shadow on his face.

I love this! I bet he did, as well!!

I'll have to try this with my brother-in-law!

Thanks for the replies! Glad I can inspire some ideas. I would like to add that I didn't use any flash for this.

Too much blur in the lights, the model's eyes are shadowed, and his pants are wrinkled.

Wish we could at least see the eyes. Adjust the tie.. steam the pants..

Thanks for the replies! Glad I can inspire some ideas. I would like to add that I didn't use any flash for this.

Oooooo.., lit with headlights? From another car?

I'm really curious too.. I've thought about trying this maybe with a sheet over the headlights. lol

I'm really curious too.. I've thought about trying this maybe with a sheet over the headlights. lol
Only sunlight and I used quite a few gradient filters in photoshop to darken the background. headlights and top lights were manufactured

Only sunlight and I used quite a few gradient filters in photoshop to darken the background. headlights and top lights were manufactured

No offense, but this seems like doing things the hard way.

No offense, but this seems like doing things the hard way.
Probably is but my budget doesn't allow me to have lots of equipment. Plus I really don't want to drag all that equipment with me everywhere I go. as long as I get what I need for now, I am satisfied

Most reactions

New Topics

Back