Station

usman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello
how are u all
im new to this fourm im a 3D artist and i love Photography as a hobby sharing my latest shot just taken today at Frankfurt Station.
love to have some comments
Usman
cgx1166an7.jpg

Hi there, Usman, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Thanks for introducing yourself (we have another forum "downstairs" which is called Welcome and Introductions, you can go there and tell us a bit more about yourself, too) and for starting out with posting a first photo.

It seems, though, that by mistake you posted it in the Critique Forum which has sort of stricter guidelines than the other Galleries, and you failed to read those first.

Therefore I shall have to move your post from here to the General Gallery. You will get general comments but also critique there, too. The Photo Critique is for some very specific questions/wishes for critique, see?

opss! thanks LaFoto im sorry for my irresponsible post will be careful next time
thanks for moving my image here.
Usman

usman said:
opss! thanks LaFoto im sorry for my irresponsible post will be careful next time
thanks for moving my image here.
Usman

She looks scary in her avatar, but don't be afraid, she is not shouting but singing on that picture ;)

Welcome to the forum anyway! :thumbup:

nice tone in that image you posted :) For my personal taste at the far end everything is too unsharp and blown out. Maybe intended (and I would see why), but maybe a bit overdone IMHO.

lol thanks alex.
and thank u for ur feedback.

many thanks The Finisher ,Space Nut, fotobandini its Frankfurt Station i guess uve seen it :).
Cheers
Usman

Most reactions

Back