The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've edited this picture several times. In the original the stone walls and floor were so bright that all the figures except for the statue in green and white essentially disappeared.
I like this version and will print it altho ymmv.

As always c/c welcomed.
(altho I get few responses, I do like them because TPF gives me $10 for every comment I get.:clap:)

p1562186017-5.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful...except the garden hose.
Is that little structure on the left a shrine?

Rolled up the hose and put it away. :1219:

Re: structure. I looked at other pictures from that spot and nothing showed the interior.
Sorry

Last edited:
Nice. I see some blue in the structure - maybe another statue?

You should have left the hose in the shot, it was authentic and interesting. In my view, such things shouldn't be removed from documentary shots like this.

Last edited:
I'm with Fred. Places like this are usually deficient in Western stage management and thus have a lopsided charm all of their own.

From the way you describe the original I'd call this excellent processing.

You should have left the hose in the shot, it was authentic and interesting. In my view, such things shouldn't be removed from documentary shots like this.

I'm with Fred. Places like this are usually deficient in Western stage management and thus have a lopsided charm all of their own.
From the way you describe the original I'd call this excellent processing.

Thanks for looking and commenting.
I'm not as much concerned with authenticity as I am with keeping control of what the viewers' will respond to - and I don't want people thinking about what a hose is doing in this setting. Hose implies pipes and then water supply - and that's a line of thought that diverts. But thanks again.

Most reactions

Back