~ STEPPING OUT ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

~ STEPPING OUT ~ Me cousin Ken's Picardy Spaniel puppy "CAOIMHE" (pronounced KEEVA in Irish), appears to be stepping out as she slowly makes her way down the steps of an outbuilding on his mini-farm.

Slainte,
Mikey ☘️

Proud looking dog.

Proud looking dog.

She is new on Ken's farm and in "discovery" mode. I caught her surveying her new home. She has a very sweet and affectionate disposition.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Proud looking dog.

She is new on Ken's farm and in "discovery" mode. I caught her surveying her new home. She has a very sweet and affectionate disposition.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

I'd never heard of Picardy Spaniels before. Fine looking beasts.

Their are a quite rare continental sporting dog having originated in France. There are thought to be only approximately 1000 world wide. This dog is the first one I have seen personally. She has a very nice and inquisitive demeanor.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

What a great and natural scene you've captured.

Dean,
Thank ye kindly. My cousin just moved to Connecticut and on to a mini-farm with some cool old outbuildings (barns, sheds, and a small guest house). I just happened to look up at the right time to capture his puppy CAOIMHE standing on the top step of one of the small old buildings.

The pup is a recent acquisition for Ken, he having flown out to Iowa a few weeks ago to pick her up from the breeder. CAOIMHE appeared to be surveying her new home as she was looking outward toward the rest of the farm.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back