Steven Seagull on a rock.

Unlike the post above mine (which will end up deleted since I reported it as spam) I'm not going to use your topic to advertise something.

I think it's a great shot in a simplistic way. The strong diagonal of the rock against the sky with the bird right at the peak is very well composed in my opinion. I don't care for square crops, but that's just me.

I took a photo of a gull last winter very similar to this one, and I keep going back to it because for some reason I like it.

Unlike the post above mine (which will end up deleted since I reported it as spam) I'm not going to use your topic to advertise something.

I think it's a great shot in a simplistic way. The strong diagonal of the rock against the sky with the bird right at the peak is very well composed in my opinion. I don't care for square crops, but that's just me.

I took a photo of a gull last winter very similar to this one, and I keep going back to it because for some reason I like it.

Thank you very much. i just cropped it that way to get him closer, this is the original picture if my link does work.

05123ea8-274b-40b9-83d8-215fecac6b9b_O.jpg

Can you see that picture ?

No, sorry. I don't see the original shot. There is a square indicating that the photo is not available.

Last edited:
No, sorry. I don't see the original shot. There is a square indicating that the photo is not available.

Ok lets try this one then it is my private website, iceair.123.is : Fuglar | 05.06.2013
The picture is number 106 on page 6. you will see on the top Left side the word Áfram that means go ahead or next page.

That link worked fine. I am truly jealous since there are some absolutely gorgeous shots on those pages. Iceland has always been one of the places I would love to visit.

I tried cropping this shot in a 3:2 aspect ratio instead of square and you are right, your square crop works better. Stick with what you did ;)

Ok lets try this one then it is my private website, iceair.123.is : Fuglar | 05.06.2013
The picture is number 106 on page 6. you will see on the top Left side the word Áfram that means go ahead or next page.

That link worked fine. I am truly jealous since there are some absolutely gorgeous shots on those pages. Iceland has always been one of the places I would love to visit.

I tried cropping this shot in a 3:2 aspect ratio instead of square and you are right, your square crop works better. Stick with what you did ;)

This bird is a better actor than his namesake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back