STI, C&C welcome

Prostackz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd go out and get a few more shots of the scoobie tonight =) lemme know what you guys think.

wheelness.jpg

shippingarea.jpg

bandw.jpg

The background kills the subject in the last 2. On my monitor, the sky seems blown out, and on (3), the object on the ground fights to be the subject. Just an honest cc, hey I get worse sometimes.

Generally like #3 but I would try a shallower DOF to fuzz out the trailers.

I agree with above.

they are cool but none of your pictures actually show or accentuate the STI logo..... it would make alot more sense to have an image really showing off the STI emblem

I find myself staring at the middle cargo container in pic #2

I like number 1, though the sky fender blending is a little distracting. And for some reason it bugs me that the logo on the wheel is upside down.

#1 under exposed
#2 try b&w? though I love the sky it still may come through in b&w
#3 too much DOF

You know the more I look at that second one, the more I like it. I think the crop is a little tight on the right, and I think a fill flash on the car (or even better some good diffused reflected light) would have done a lot of good for it (and still the potential issues with the lack of clear separation between the car and the boxcars), but...

1. the colors are great.
2. the sky is great
3. the positioning and setup of the car is very attractive

There's a lot of good stuff going on.

they are cool but none of your pictures actually show or accentuate the STI logo..... it would make alot more sense to have an image really showing off the STI emblem

Was thinking the same thing. Obviously anybody that knows a thing about cars realizes it's an Impreza WRX, but without showing the STI logo it would be hard for anyone that doesn't already know to tell.

On the note, I have a few friends with Soobie's that are obsessed with them lol just wanted to throw that out there

Did you see the 2011 STI yet?

I think it was good that they brought back the sedan, but I think it looks a bit strange though.

I love Subarus.

Was thinking the same thing. Obviously anybody that knows a thing about cars realizes it's an Impreza WRX, but without showing the STI logo it would be hard for anyone that doesn't already know to tell.

On the note, I have a few friends with Soobie's that are obsessed with them lol just wanted to throw that out there

That wing is only on the STi... unless you're a poser. :) But then if the photo was taken of a poser... for a poser... they'd probably rather you didn't show the absence of the STi logo anyway. :)

That wing is only on the STi... unless you're a poser. :) But then if the photo was taken of a poser... for a poser... they'd probably rather you didn't show the absence of the STi logo anyway. :)
thats not true for some models a few years ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back