Still Learning

jr8801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two shots tell me what you think what i should do different.

DSC_0180copy.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

thanks for the comment

got some cool shots there man!

I like #2 lots, but if that branch on the left top wasn't there, i think it would clean it up alot!

They are really good! #1 is pretty creepy, it looks like a dungeon some serial killer will leave a person in. You would probably have to take away the bed sheet though :).

thanks for the comments..! and yes it is at ft. mccallister how did you know?

What a small world! Like 2 weeks ago I went and took some photos out at the boat lift near there. My thread is in the general gallery. PM sent!

That first one's pretty neat :thumbup:
I'm guessing you used a tripod?
In turn, wondering if you were lugging it around the park all day?

I'm in the market for a good mobile tripod..

Nice pictures, I like #2 the best. Its too bad about the branches in the top left, it draws the views attention away from the cannon.

i feel like the subject and focus of #1 is the post right in the middle. if there's any other way to frame that shot, i think it'd be better!

That first one's pretty neat :thumbup:
I'm guessing you used a tripod?
In turn, wondering if you were lugging it around the park all day?

I'm in the market for a good mobile tripod..

actually no i did not use a tripod but i kinda wish i did bring one with me because more then half of about 200 shots were blurred

i feel like the subject and focus of #1 is the post right in the middle. if there's any other way to frame that shot, i think it'd be better!

This is the only other shot i got of the canon tell me what you think of this one
Canon.jpg

I don't like it as much as the one you already have. I know no one else likes the branches but I kind of do. I feel it adds more of a surrounding to the photo even if it draws your attention away. At least it draws your attention through the whole photograph and then you start picturing what is around everything that you can't see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back