Still life Gallery

Willc73

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How about a still life or advertising or job gallery. Or pro Gallery or something of that sort.

Thank you for the suggestion! We will likely be adding more galleries in the future and will keep that one in mind :D

How about a forum just for me?

Something like "Vicky's Corner".... or "Where the Vicky roams"

Meysha said:

How about a forum just for your avatars, girlie? We could put a warning in the forum subject line that way! :mrgreen:

Meysha said:

I was just going to suggest this very idea but you beat me to it

hehe... yeah I should create a gallery for them all..... "The Many Faces of Vicky"

There seems to be a lot of people here who like still life and would be appreciated.

Well spotted goddess. I want this bike sooooo bad and i cant even ride! :drool: need lessons soon

Will, I agree... I would love to see a still-life section. It's one of my favorite areas of photography, and it'd be great to be able to get more inspiration from one specific source.

JohnMF said:
Well spotted goddess. I want this bike sooooo bad and i cant even ride! :drool: need lessons soon

Since the pic is so small, S2R or S4R? If it's the S4R, I'll vouche for it since it's the bike that I am currently riding. What an awesome bike. :lovey:

photogoddess said:
Since the pic is so small, S2R or S4R? If it's the S4R, I'll vouche for it since it's the bike that I am currently riding. What an awesome bike. :lovey:

Yes its a 2005 Ducati Monster S4R. I dont know too much about them so im not sure if this ones been modded at all. see for your self, full pic here. Beautiful looking bike, Im jealous of you! Got any pics of it you want to share?

BTW Sorry for hijacking thread

What would be the point of a gerneral gallery if there's a gallery for everything? It would be annoying to have to go through all these galleries to view pictures.

Like I don't even go to photo themes because there's just too much.

photong said:
What would be the point of a gerneral gallery if there's a gallery for everything? It would be annoying to have to go through all these galleries to view pictures.

It would organize the forum better, and there are people who are only interested in certain types of photography...they would be able to find what they want much easier. It's only the matter of an extra click at the bottom of the page in the 'jump to forum' box.

photong said:

It would organize the forum better, and there are people who are only interested in certain types of photography...they would be able to find what they want much easier. It's only the matter of an extra click at the bottom of the page in the 'forum jump' box.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back